Monday 14 March 2016

C=I=T=Y=S=C=A=P=E ^^ R=I=N=G


This is the new series of rings that every girl couldn't miss. This [Urban Series] ring is designed by an American chief designer, Ola Shekhtman. Each famous city sights like New York, San Francisco, US Boston, Paris of France, London, Berlin and even Hong Kong are carved in the ring. 

NEWYORKNEWYORK​
​​​​​​
NEWYORK​NEWYORK
[ I  WANT THIS ]
PARIS​PARIS
​​  [ I WANT ​THIS ]
BOSTON​BOSTON
​​
LONDON​LONDON
​​
LONDON​LONDON
[ I WANT THIS ]
​​
SAN FRANCISCO​SAN FRANCISCO
​​
BERLIN​BERLIN
​​
HONG KONGHONG KONG​
Each ring is so chic and not made of any diamond and jewelry, just three kind of metallic colors: gold, silver and copper. 
​CLICK  HERE ​ FOR MORE
CLICK  HERE ​ FOR MORE
                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment