Thursday 2 June 2016

ROSE GOLD vs FRENCH BEIGE





HERE COMES THE MONTH OF GEMINI

[   JUNE  ]

IT'S ALSO AN APPRECIATION MONTH

to show your gratitude to the man that 

work hard for your family and

 always stay strong to protect the family!

Don't be shy to tell him how much you love him!

[DAD, I LOVE YOU]



HELLO WORLD,

Another week has passed, 

it just feels like few days ago the latest blog I've posted here.

I'm keep telling myself not to be lazy, and then I just crawl like a snail....

from my bed to my working desk

Yeah, it just like....

I'm a pretty snail indeed, even I'm slow...Kkkk



Is it kinda boring to wear black and white for every day?

I'm telling you now,

you got better options rather than black and white!



ROSE GOLD

 vs

FRENCH BEIGE





Rose gold is a gold or copper alloy widely used for specialized jewelry, 

it also is known as pink gold and red gold.

Now we can see all rose gold on Iphone, Ipad, jewelry and even car!

VS

French Beige is variously described as a pale sandy fawn color,

one of the favorite colors of fashion blogger in styling their outfits,

it is a color of sexy and elegant!




[  LET'S GET SOME INSPIRATION  ]



Rach Parcell - fashion blogger for Pink Peonies
Mary - fashion blogger for Happily Grey
Shea Marie - fashion blogger for Peace Love Shea




Kristina - fashion blogger for Kayture

Caroline - fashion blogger for PardonMyObsession





Shop Items Here: 









Shop Items Here: 








Shop Items Here:









Shop Items Here:








Shop Items Here: 









Shop Items Here:









WISH YOU ALL HAVE AN ENJOYABLE WEEKEND

[  TGIF  ]

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING~


By Leona Wazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment